Choose your friends carefully :-)


My second article on 'Friends'. People often mistakes while choosing their friends. Especially I am..

Some may become our friends often, if 'they smile for what we say' 'they accept what we say' 'share their happiness and sadness' etc etc etc..but do you think the friend whom u choose is the right person to be friendly with you? In most of the cases fail. You can easily guess whether your friend is truthful to you or not. Our ancestors rightly said 'A friend in need is a friend indeed'.


The majority of the people will come to you for their needs( almost everytime, when the need arises, u will come in their mind). They show pity face in them, creates some sympathy and get some use out of you.

Say, get into a tuff situation once, only very few( haa, in most cases 'one true friend will help you out') people will try to even ask you 'what are you into, dude' 'is there anything, that I could do'. Some generally ask, but they dont really do. You will find a true friend, once if he get you out of a hard situation.

It is simply selfish, u expect help from someone(whom you really havent helped him at any time). You can expect something in return, only in case if you did something for them. 

To my consciousness, I've helped so many friends(not for selfish reasons, that they will do something for me in  future) and didnt expect anything in return. However, when I was in need of help(mostly in a hard situation where a stranger would think to help u, but a true friend will not :-) right)..Many of them didnt even ask what I am into. They just reacted to the situation (Many felt really happy, when I got into a tuff situation, what a bunch of retards) and didnt help me. But some came up really to help me and they are still in touch with me(those are my buddies ever, I will never miss them for any reasons in my life).

What really irritates me is 'When someone(whom I've been helping for quite a long time) who is capable of helping me, not even tries to help me(listening to someone that I'm the only reason for the bad situation). Though I am not selfish, at these kind of situations, I feel 'I should not have chosen him as my friend'..(What is the use of crying for the loss, after losing a poker game).

So my suggestion is, 'Never decide you friend all of a sudden'. Help him and give him/her fair chances to help you in hard situations (create a hard situation for yourself to test your friend). You can trust such person and be friendly with them.

I am not saying to avoid others, 'Just maintain a professional relationship with them and never get into their personal affairs'