Know the people before you speak with them


The articles in my blog so far are my favourites, which I have read from various websites. I shared it in my blog so that my friends and others could learn something out of it with fun.

I always thought of writing my own articles but didnt find right time to start. I hope this is that moment, I've been thinking of.

"People learn from mistakes", I strongly believe in that. The things which I have learnt so far in my life(though I have read a lot through books, it never stayed in my mind), are through experiences.

I generally forecast things before it starts hppening. Though it is going to be bad, with courage, I often get into it. If things turn good, I appreciate myself and if turns bad, I used to scold me like noone else do in their life.

I know everyone does this.Once things turn bad, people say 'Ah!! I should not have done that".

I often say it when I get in touch with some *****. Yes! Those are the people who always try to pull you down, demotivates you, never accepts your victory, spoils your reputation and often dont have courage to speak against you in the face( those **** speak, when they are drunk...ha ha)

I often see such **** in my day to day life. I generally avoid them coz i know about them very well. Whenever I see them, I remember Narayana Murthy's quote 'Surround yourself with people who are smarter than you for long term success'. However there are some situations which you cant avoid to meet them. You will be succumbed to meet them, say when one of your close friends is throwing you a party and such **** will be the part of the party too. In such case, you will have to join the party though you would not like to, for your friend who is throwing you the party(I hate my presence in the place where ***** are there).

Do u know what happens then? Such **** will drink lot of booze (i mean, just 2pegs of brandy will make them feel like they are the most courageous in the world) and will stimulate you to speak(actually, get in fight with them, what a bunch of b*******). Obviously when such retards( who cant even be compared with your shoe's dust), speak about your credibility, your veins and blood will get hot and finally results in a quarell with him (shit!!!!! it happens, coz you are courageous enough to bash on someone who speaks about your credibility).

This will obviously result in a lot of mental stress ( coz you got in fight with a stupid ********). ha ha!! i am laughing, coz i learnt a very good lesson.

So, my kind suggestion is 'know the people on the other side and start speaking'(Only when the person is worth speaking, coz u know how valuable you are when compared to that ******).

I think, its no wrong to stay calm until and unless you get to know the person on the other side.